Specifications: Material: Abs + aluminum Power: 6 x 1.5 V AA（battery not included） Frequency: 7 kHZ Current: Standby: 50 mA max: 340 mA Voltage: 7.2-9 V Sensitivity: Us 50 cent: 190 mm Indication mode: LCD mode sound mode Stretch length: 42.5" - 52.3" Detector diameter: 8.3" Color: Coffee Package size: 21.5" x 8.5" x 5.5" (L x W x H) Package weight: 5 lbs Package included: 1 x Metal detector 1 x Headphone 1 x Rain cover 1 x Backpack 1 x User manual
Measurement: 33.07" x 22.24" x 9.29"
This professional metal detector can be used to locate valuable metal such as silver and gold from iron relics coins and so on.
The detector is the perfect search engine on the beach old castles old battlegrounds forests etc. When metal is detected there will be some noise and the LCD display would show the probable type of metal the depth of the target. The detector features target ID cursor which is illuminated in the upper scale and indicates the probable identity of detecting a target. Its waterproof search coil can increase the distance and speed of detecting. This detector also features with a headphone for clearer listening.
The detector with two operating modes ensures a more specific detecting. Don't hesitate to buy one to begin your metal-detecting trip!
- 3 modes: all metal mode jewelry mode and coins mode
- Two operating modes: All metal mode+ Identification mode
- Waterproof search coil - lets you use the detector even if you must put it under water
- Upper Scale - the upper scale where the target ID cursor is illuminated when a target is detected consists of five graphical segments
- Target ID Cursor - the target ID cursor is illuminated in the upper scale and indicates the probable identity of detecting a target
- Coin Depth - The depth of a coin or similar sized target will be shown on the LCD screen
- Low Battery Indicator - when the unit's batteries become weak the Low Battery Indicator will remain on
- Tone ID - the tone ID feature produces distinct audible tones based on a target's conductivity
- Detecting metal objects buried underground. Widely used in security check professional treasure hunting material check etc
- Note: Requires 2x 1.5V AA batteries(Batteries are not included)
- Metals smaller than US 50cents could only be detected in the distance of 7.5"
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)