Specifications: Color: Black Material: Solid steel Operation: Digital pin or override key Original code: 159 then press A or B Overall dimensions: 13.8" x 11.8" x 19.7" Weight: 37 lbs Interior dimensions: 13.5" x 11" x 19.5" Door opening: 12.5" x 17.5" Body thickness: 2 mm solid steel Door thickness: 4 mm solid steel Battery required: 4 x AA-size 1.5 V Time out period: After 3 wrong entries Package includes: 1 x safe box 2 x keys (please do not keep emergency key in the safe) 4 x pieces of 1/4" anchor bolts for mounting 4 x AA-size 1.5 V battery 1 x velvet cushion 1 x instruction manual Caution: Please take out the emergency key and keep it in a safe place. Please read the instruction thoroughly before using the unit. Please keep this manual for future reference.
This large digital electronic safe box is of great security for money jewelry small pistol and valuables at home on the road or in the office.
The electronic lock can easily be programmed by the user with a "safety key" override. 20 seconds warning "beep" will be active and time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts. The safe runs on 4 x AA-size 1.5V batteries with 3000-time operation life expectancy of battery.
The safe has 4 pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor wall or cabinet.
- Brand new and high quality
- Opens with digital pin or included override key
- Hidden lock with one key
- Security code from 3-8 digits using any number from 0-9
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts
- Constructed with 2 mm thick solid steel
- 4 mm thick front door for more security
- 0.75" thick door bolt for secure locking
- Pre-drilled holes behind the safe with included 2" bolts for anchoring
- Inside tamper-proof hinges
- Carpet padding on inside bottom
- Mounting to the floor wall or cabinet
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)