Specifications: Single line rated pull: 9500 lbs Motor: 4.0 kw Control Cable switch: 12 fT Remote switch: 98 fT Gear train: 3 Stage Planetary Gear reduction ratio: 235:1 Clutch: Sliding ring gear Braking Action: Automatic In-The-Drum Cable: 85 ft of 0.32" diameter Fairlead: 4-Way roller fairlead Finish: Black/Dark Gray Overall dimensions: 21.3" x 6.3" x 8.6" (L x W X H) Mounting bolt pattern: 254 x 114.3 mm (L x W) Weight: 83.7 lbs Performance: 12 VDC Package included: 1 x Electric winch 1 x Instruciton manual 1 x Wireless remote
Measurement: 23.62" x 13.58" x 10.83"
Featuring powerful horsepower and extra fast speed this winch is a must-have for recovery applications.
Afraid to be stuck? with this powerful electronic winch you don't have to worry about it. This winch is of 9500 lb capacity and comes with heavy internal components making this design more than durable yet extremely affordable.Free spooling clutch allows the wire rope to be pulled out without using electric power and the4-way roller fairlead is made to guide the rope onto the drum evenly.
The winch could not be used on trailer.
- Capacity of 9 500 ( single line rated pull )
- Efficient three-stage planetary gear train helps to offer powerful horsepower
- 4-way roller fairlead to guide the rope onto the drum evenly
- Free spooling clutch allows the wire rope to be pulled out without using electric power
- Corded remote controller with power in and power out functions
- Free cordless remote controller
- Automatic braking in the drum will lock the wire rope and stop pulling when you release button on the switch
- To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or suv use this easy formula: Gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)